21 Oct 2019
DexProtector 10 adds support for Android Studio 3.6 Beta, XCode 11 and improved support for Android 10.
This release includes support for DexProtector Studio - our new product that simplifies the configuration process and makes it easier for you to ensure the most sensitive parts of your applications and libraries are protected.
We've also updated defense mechanisms for the iOS platform to fight modern threats.
- Improved support for the final builds of Android 10
- Android Application Bundles - fixed issues with processing specific types of archives
- Android Libraries - added support for multiple protected AARs being used in the same application
- IOS - added support for protecting XCode Archives (
.xcarchivefiles) and a new protection mechanism for frameworks embedded in iOS applications
Development platform support
- Android Studio and Android Gradle Plugin 3.6 beta01 support
Static method mergingand
Method outlining support
- XCode 11 support
- Added ability to encrypt resources which are located outside standard
resfolders (APK, AAB)
Environment checks / integrity control
- New CustomFirmware Detection Mechanism (Android)
- New Integrity Control Mechanisms for Apple Store/AdHoc/Entrerprise Distribution schemes (iOS)
Upgrade information: If you have a license for DexProtector 8.x/9.x and an active support subscription, then you can receive the upgrade at no additional cost (Standard->Standard, Enterprise->Enterprise). If your support subscription has been inactive for a month and more, you’ll have to acquire a new license. If you would like to upgrade from the Standard version to the Enterprise version, please request an upgrade quote. To renew your support subscription, please contact support.
Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.