The latest version of DexProtector is here. Version 12.0 comes with improved internal security mechanisms and environment checks, making it the most tamper resistant DexProtector to date.
Development platform support
- Enhanced support for the latest versions of Gradle (6.8.x) and Android Gradle Plugin (4.1.x)
- Improved support for Android 12 DP1/2
- Reinforced internal security mechanisms
- New implementations for native library encryption and JNI obfuscation
- Reinforced integrity control mechanisms
- Other performance improvements
- Improved support for iOS 14.x
- Reinforced internal security mechanisms for applications written in Swift and Objective-C
- Added support for nested Xar bundles
Environment checks and integrity control
- DexProtector 12.0 boasts reinforced internal security mechanisms
- Environment checks and integrity control mechanisms have been further improved, with the addition of the ability to enable “Paranoid mode” for highly-sensitive applications. This will force the app to crash upon launch if environment checks positively detect outside interference.
- This feature is available for both Android and iOS platforms
- DexProtector 12.0 comes with additional support for Certificate Transparency, which helps to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
If you have a valid license for DexProtector 8, 9, 10, or 11, and an active support subscription, you can receive this upgrade at no additional cost. If your support subscription has been inactive for a month or more, please purchase a new license.
If you would like to upgrade from the Standard version to the Enterprise version, please request a quote.
Finally, to renew your support subscription, please contact us.
To get the latest version, please request a link to the latest distribution package or send us an email.